- Benefit Information:
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Reimbursement Account
- Deferred Compensation
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Educational Incentive
- LEOFF II Retirement
US Citizen: Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
High School Grad/GED: Yes
Ability to Read/Speak English: Yes
Prior Experience Required: None
- Required Certifications:
- Valid State Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification at time of application.
- See Additional Requirements below.
- Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
- Completion of an approved Fire Academy.
- The ability to connect with our diverse community and communicate directly with community members through bilingual, or multilingual, interactions is highly desirable.
- Additional Requirements:
- WA State Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) certification at time of hire.
- Valid driver's license at time of application and the ability to obtain a WA State driver license by time of hire.
- Successful candidate must meet the Washington State Retirement health eligibility requirements. Required certifications will be part of the recruitment process.
- Must successfully pass a Candidate Physical Abilities Test (CPAT) test during the recruitment process (may obtain at any time during the interview process). The District will cover the cost of one (1) CPAT test.
- Process Schedule (all dates tentative):
- First-round interviews the week of April 5th
Posted: 02/10/2021 Closes: 03/28/2021