Fales Road Station
Building The New Fales Rd. Fire Station
As we continue in the process of building the new Fales Rd. Fire Station, we want to make sure that the community is updated along the way.
- Construction continues on the new Fire Station 33 on Fales Road. We have encountered some delays, but our architectural firm (TCA Architecture) and General Contractor (Allied Construction Associates) are working together to shift additional site work around to minimize the impact of these delays.
- Due to a manufacturing delay outside of the Fire District's control, the new projected completion date was pushed to the end of fall.
- The 11,000 square foot fire station will provide improved response times and accessibility to the Echo Lake and Lost Lake communities. The station will feature three apparatus bays, office and training areas, and dorms for a crew of one lieutenant and two firefighters.
- Fire District 7 is focused on the continued construction of the new fire station despite the delays, and is looking forward to the completion of the project to better serve our citizens.
- The expected time for the station to be operational is after the first of the year.