Home Education Lessons
What Makes Our Curriculum Unique
- With the onset of the Coronavirus Pandemic, people have been challenged to rethink the way they do their jobs and live their lives. Upon hearing the news that all public education lessons and events would be canceled as a result of COVID-19, Snohomish Regional Fire & Rescue's Public Education Team chose to be innovative and create interactive lessons for educators to use to supplement their teaching.
- All of the lessons have been created using a three pronged approach. Each lesson:
- Meets state teaching standards for students in 2nd - 5th grade.
- Delivers a fire or life safety message.
- Highlights the diverse roles of our firefighters and team members.
- Please take a moment to fill out the brief survey so we are able to better support our educators.