Snohomish County Fire District 7 is hiring an Administrative Specialist-Payroll and an Administrative Specialist-Project. Fire District 7 is a trusted leader serving our community with a commitment to innovation and improvement. We are looking for individuals that believe in our values of Continuous Improvement, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion, and Service.
Opening Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 3:30pm
The application period is now closed
Position(s) Process Status: Positions have been filled
Entry Level Career Firefighter EMT
Snohomish County Fire District 7 is creating an eligibility list for entry-level firefighter. Eligible candidates must complete a FireTEAM test administered by National Testing Network (valid for up to one year) and a valid CPAT (within the last year).
Successful candidates will be placed on an eligibility list used by Snohomish County Fire District 7.
To be considered for this round of hiring, all testing must be completed by November 3, 2017.
- Open Continuous
- Fire District 7 $5,301/month (70% of top firefighter pay)
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA
- Deferred Compensation
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Educational Incentive
- LEOFF II Retirement
- Snohomish County Fire District 7 is a state-of-the-art emergency service provider serving nearly 110,000 citizens in a 100 square mile area of unincorporated Snohomish County and the City of Monroe. Fire District 7 also provides contracted service to the City of Mill Creek.
- Fire District 7 has 160 employees that respond to more than 11,000 calls each year. We respond from 8 fire stations that are staffed 24 hours per day. We provide ALS and BLS service along with fire suppression, water rescue, fire prevention, inspections, and public education. We are also members of the county hazmat and technical rescue teams.
- Population: 110,000
- Age: 18
- US Citizen: Lawfully work in US
- High School Grad/GED: Yes
- Valid WASHINGTON State Driver's License: Yes, be able to provide a valid drivers license at time of application and be able to obtain a WA State driver license at time of appointment
- Ability to Read/Speak English: Yes
- WA State Fire Academy not required, but preferred.
- One (1) year experience as a structural firefighter within the last two (2) years.
- Valid WA State EMT or NREMT certification at time of application.
- Successful candidate must meet the Washington State Retirement health eligibility requirements.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Washington State Certified.
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 certification.
- Current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card: Date must be within one year of dated application.
- Valid Washington State Drivers License.
- Valid and acceptable Drivers Abstract from WSDOL.
- Successful completion of criminal history check.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical examination.
Send all completed applications to:
Attn: Assistant Chief Eric Andrews
163 Village Court
Monroe, WA 98272